JaJuan aka JJ








~~~ JaJuan aka JJ ~~~







  • BirthSign: Capricorn
  • Stats: 38DD-27-44
  • Height: 5'7
  • Hometown: Denver, Colorado
  • Ethnicity: African American
  • Profession: Model







Embed this album


Copy and paste the HTML below into your website:


<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/GjXjK/embed"></iframe>


Interview with JaJuan aka JJ

JaJuan1
Where are you from?
JaJuan: Denver Colorado
What are your measurements?
JaJuan: 38DD- 27-441
When did you get start in modeling?
JaJuan: Almost 4 years ago
Tell us about your site HotJSpot.com
JaJuan: Hot JSpot is my brand new personal website where you can catch exclusive photos, video clips, as well as merchandise featuring me. I will also have sexy guest model features.
What do you think is your best physical attribute?
JaJuan: My smile hands down! I've been told that it is truly contagious
What are some of you current projects?
JaJuan: Well I am currently signed with Elke the Stallion's Stallion Models. I have more publications that I'm looking to be featured in, party hosting and a calender project.
How would you best describe your personality?
JaJuan2JaJuan: I am bubbly with a very positive attitude. I love to laugh, and have a good time. I am also serious when I need to be.
What is your definition of sexy?
JaJuan: An individual that is confident, humble, spiritual, and has a positive outlook on life is very sexy.
What does a guy have to do to impress you?
JaJuan: Basically just be themselves. I don't like it when a guy tries to hard to impress me.
What are some of your guilty pleasures?
JaJuan: Fried foods and reality television.
What is something about you that people would be surprised to know?
JaJuan: I am actually kind of shy one on one until you get to know me.
Any special words for your fans?
JaJuan: Thank you so much for your support. Be sure to check out my new website www.HotJspot.com You can follow my every move on twitter www.twitter.com/blueskillz For bookings please contact my model management Booking@Stallionmodels.com











;